Friday, October 25, 2013

"The Desert Sands" on sale later today; "Pretty Things Float" Mondo screenprint release

What happened last night? A fun surprise Mondo drop! Thanks everyone for braving the late night onsale for the "Pretty Things Float" screen print release. I honestly thought they'd last a bit with the unannounced midnight drop but to my surprise they sold a few minutes after they went on sale.

I'm so grateful to everyone who purchased a print; I've been asked about this one more than any other image in the past year... if I have any APs to offer I'll be sure to let everyone know.

THE DESERT SANDS Onsale

Although the Mondo release is all gone, we can still have some fun with our Friday.

I won't be able to get online much today, but because I've made many of you wait weeks for the next Nature Guild art print (the Star Wars-themed "The Desert Sands) I decided to plan a short 'limited' onsale later today, after I get some sleep...I'll keep the print up as long as I can monitor the sale, and then I'll have a proper onsale on Monday with whatever's left.

It's an 18x24 6-color screenprint on dark brown stock; just got a few pics from the printer and they look great, I'll try to post a few jpgs at sale time.

I'll tweet and send out a list update when the sale is about to happen..see you then-JC

No comments: