Friday, September 6, 2013

Damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead...

Hello my friends- hope you are doing well out there-

I've had so many great projects come my way lately that it's almost surreal- hard to complain about this, although one issue that comes with more concurrent jobs is a complete loss of sanity and time perspective-- so if I seem a bit distracted for the next few weeks please forgive me as probably going to be skipping sleep just to get things done.

This month I get to work on original images for pretty much every kind of media- movies, comics, television, video games-- it's all fair game lately and I'm enjoying the hell out of it. I promise to share things as soon as I'm allowed... as usual, the toughest part is keeping secrets when all I want really want to do is share and geek out with you all about everything.

On the shipping front- The "How Time Slips Away" prints are in and I'll start packing this weekend to start shipping first thing next week. The new Guild art print is done so I hope to debut it ASAP (as in the next day or so) so stay tuned to the usual channels... soon! -JC




No comments: