Monday, March 25, 2013

It's coming together: Subscriptions & stuff


Hello friends-  I've been promising some of you for years now that I'd get my act together and offer a yearly subscription. Well after a long delay, happy to report that I've finally nailed down the details and will offer a LE Art Print Subscription for 2013-14. 
UPDATE: All subscription slots are filled for this year, thanks everyone!

I'd like to keep the sub number small so I'll give out the purchase info first to the mailing list members, and then if there's any spots left I'll update everyone everywhere else soon after.

To answer 2 common questions I've been getting: Yes, subscription numbers will be assigned first come, first served. And yes, those who sign up will also get first crack at anything done outside the art print subscription (ie Mondo).

"Sound of a New World Being Born" - AP onsale

Thanks again to all who came out to support our 2-man show at Gallery 1988, bought something online or just watched the proceedings from afar. Justin Santora and I had a great time putting the show together, couldn't have asked for a better partner for this endeavor.

Just got the last of my artist's copies in-- after I organize the subscriptions we'll do the AP sale, most likely early next week. Any questions, feel free to shoot me an email -JC

1 comment:

Jake said...

This is awesome!