Thursday, April 9, 2015

New screen print "The Impossible" - on sale 4/10


THE IMPOSSIBLE
36"x12" screenprint- edition of 150 - $40
On sale Friday, April 10 at 2 PM EST.

WHERE TO PURCHASE: Come back here on Friday and I'll make a new blog post right at sale time with all the purchase info, buy buttons etc.

Why Dagobah? These are the scenes I always come back to when thinking about the original trilogy. "Try not. Do... or do not." This is Star Wars to me--no midiclorians, no voodoo, no dogmatic bullshit; it's just a teacher trying to get his student to remove himself as the obstacle to success, to tap into his true potential and manifest a power he doesn't even realize he has.

Even now as I watch ESB and listen to Yoda speak about the Force, I believe in it all over again... that its energy surrounds us, binds us.. that luminous beings are we, not only this crude matter.. for my ally is the Force..and a powerful ally it is.  -JC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Want one. It's 4/113. How?